- Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
- Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
- Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
- Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
- Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
- The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
- He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
- The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
- He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
- He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
- For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.\
- As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
Please read the entire chapter of Psalm 103. I thank the Lord for all that He has done for us. God doesn’t reward us according to our iniquities, according to what we deserve for we all know what we deserve. At times, we have done things that we should not do but with the blood of Jesus applied to our heart and soul, He forgives us. Jesus doesn’t hold it against us nor hold grudges. As God’s children, we should learn these things, plain and simple.
God love us and cares for us. He will do anything for us that He can do. All we have to do is trust Him, obey Him, and fear Him. Come into His presence and let the Spirit move on you. Make things right in your life and in your families’ lives. God loves and cares for you desperately.
When we read in the Bible about things we should or should not do, it is not to punish us or put us down. He wants us at the marriage supper of the Lamb some day. He is our God, our Keeper, and He loves us. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. That is awesome. Praise the Lord!
Church, let’s keep praising the Lord like we have been doing in our services. I appreciate the fervent prayer you all had for Bro Dennis. You could feel the love and caring from each person. Thank you all so much for coming out on a Sunday night and spending time in prayer for him. Bro. Larry Hammonds did an awesome job preaching for us that night.
Keep praying for the drama that souls will be touched and saved. God bless you and blessings on your households.